|JEVAR “MIDAS TOUCH” GOLD SAVING SCHEME
YOUR MONTHLY DEPOSITS WILL BE CONVERTED INTO GOLD WEIGHT.
This secures your investment against GOLD PRICE INCREASE.
Yes! A small contribution in every month lets you buy your cherished gold jewellery. It’s so simple for JEVAR MIDAS TOUCH GOLD SAVING SCHEME Members. You pay 12 installments to accumulate gold and WE PAY ONE MONTH AS BONUS. So you end up getting more gold than what you pay for.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SCHEME
Your monthly deposits will be converted into gold weight.
• Your savings will get better returns than other saving options.
• You get to purchase quality gold jewellery through easy installments.
• You can plan your purchases well in advance.
WHAT’S THE DURATION OF JEVAR GOLD SAVING SCHEME?
Gold Savings is an annual plan, and you have to pay 12 installments, to be eligible for the bonus.
BUT HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO INVEST MONTHLY?
As little as Rs.1000 and higher installments in multiple of Rs. 500, the choice is absolutely yours.
BIS Hallmarked Gold Jewellery& Certified Diamond Jewellery
How do you benefit more from Jevar Midas Touch
Gold Saving Scheme
Illustration of Scheme
For example :
Monthly installment amount Rs. 5000/-
||Gold Rate(Per gm.)
|5th Jan, 2011
|5th Feb, 2011
|5th Mar, 2011
|5th Apr, 2011
|5th May, 2011
|5th Jun, 2011
|5th Jul, 2011
|5th Aug, 2011
|5th Sep, 2011
|5th Oct, 2011
|5th Nov, 2011
|5th Dec, 2011
|5th Jan, 2012
|| 1.838 (Bonus)
Total Gold weight :27.894 gms
In other traditional Gold Saving Schemes :
||Your payment(12 months)
||Rate onMaturity Date
||Your Gold weight
Through Jevar Midas Touch Gold Saving Scheme you take home MORE WEIGHT OF GOLD as compared to any other scheme.
Terms & Conditions:
- Payment of monthly installment(s) should be made by cash / DD / Cheque in favour of JevarJewellers, Ranchi, Payable at Ranchi. Outstation cheques will not be accepted. The monthly installment should reach the showroom by the 7th of every month, irrespective of the enrollment date, which is the latest due date every month. Payments reaching beyond this will be treated as default for that particular month and will also effect the bonus calculations.
- In case of any cheque bounce, a cheque bouncing penalty of Rs. 100/- per instance of cheque bouncing, will be levied and debited to or recovered from the Account of the member. The member will be liable to include the sum in the next payment. In case of cheque bouncing cases, the grant of bonus shall be discretionary on the part of the Company.
- In case of pre-closure of scheme the customer will not be entitled for bonus.
- Credit Card and Debit Card shall be accepted along with Bank commission charges as applicable.
- Installment to be paid every month.
- All jewellery purchased under the scheme will be subject to labour, making charge, wastage, sales tax or VAT, surcharge, etc. as applicable.
- Customer will not be entitled to any discount in making charges at the time of maturity.
- Making Charges will be applicable as per the rates applicable at the time of maturity.
- The final bonus amount (in wt.) will be calculated as per the gold rate on the date at which the purchase is made, upon maturity.
- Pre- payments of installments of one time and redemption (with bonus) thereon before indicated date of maturity (on the passbook) will not be allowed. If the member wishes to prepay all the installments, he / she will be eligible for bonus only on the maturity date, under the scheme and not before.
- The member will receive the jewellery, corresponding to the value of the deposit, 30 days after 12th installment.
- Member are requested to preserve their membership card receipts and submit it in proper condition at the time of purchase of jewellery against the accrued amount.
- Members can pay by post-dated cheques at one time.
- Bullion & Gold Coins are not valid under this scheme.
- The scheme cannot be combined with any other special offer running at the shop. Schemes once selected, cannot be converted into other scheme (existing or new), which may be run from time to time by JevarJewellers.
- Under no circumstances, any cash refunds will be made.
- JevarJewellers will not be responsible or liable to send reminders for payments.
- M/s. JevarJewellers management will reserve the right to alter, amend, add, delete or suspend the plan at any point of time. In such circumstances, equal to the value of installment paid jewellery can be purchased as on such date.
- All disputes if any, shall be subject to Ranchi Jurisdiction.